Do you need a hand at home with your daily living activities? Do you find yourself forgetting to take your medication from time to time? Do you need someone to drive you to the post office or the grocery store? With the help of a home health aide, it will be easier to navigate your daily tasks and activities at home, giving you more time with your family while improving your health and wellness.
Home health aides can also be tasked with personal care tasks under the supervision of a registered nurse or physician. We strive to address your basic care needs, which will make you feel comfortable at home.
Our home health aide services are the following:
- Companionship at Home
- Medication Reminders
- Grocery Shopping
- Help the Client with Daily Personal Tasks (Bathing and Dressing)
- Assistance with Grooming and Personal Hygiene
- Routine AM / PM Care
- Transportation Arrangements for Medical Appointments
- Assistance with Clothing Selection and Dressing
- General Safety Supervision
- Transportation to Family Gatherings
- Skin and Nail Care
- Bathing, Hair Washing, and Shaving Assistance
- Wound Care and Dressing Changes
Get the Care You Need!
We would love to discuss the best care plans with you. For consultation or assessment, click here.
For more information about our home health aide services, don’t hesitate to contact us.